Wednesday, October 6, 2010
A crazy night of outdoor fun – without fright! Creatures of the Night
When: Friday, October 22, 5-8 p.m.
Where: Ogden Nature Center, 966 W. 12th Street in Ogden
Cost: $5 Ogden Nature Center members $6 non-members
Who: All ages are welcome. Children must be accompanied by an adult. All ages are invited to the Ogden Nature Center for a fun, non-scary evening of trailside education and adventures!
Dress: Dress for outdoor weather, costumes are welcome. This event will be held rain or shine
• Take a crepuscular creep (early night-time) along Ogden Nature Center trails where you’ll meet our teacher/naturalists transformed into native Utah animals, each with a tale to tell!
• Meet live owls, snakes, spiders and toads.
• Enjoy trailside treats, campfire stories, face painting & carnival games.
• Make fall nature crafts that you can take home.
• Go on a scavenger hunt for freaky facts (bring a flashlight).
• Visit the Bat Cave. Go through the Spider Web Crawl. Sing songs at the Wood Witch’s Lair and try to trick the witch.
This event is for the entire community. For more information please call 801-621-7595.